My New Hair

 Almost everyone in the office was surprised to see me with my new hair. They can’t stop appreciating the new look that I have and some are even planning to visit the salon where I had it serviced. They even told me I haven’t looked so gorgeous before. 

After having a very busy week, I decided to give myself some quality time by visiting a salon around the area. I know that I was so tired both physically and mentally. We had so many activities during the past weeks and I know these were the reasons for me to be stressed out.

I already started with my online activities but it seems that I was so tired and I couldn’t think of anything good to do. I dropped the idea of working for the day and started off to the salon. I need to have my hair be fixed. I have a long hair but due to some factors such as time constraint and insufficient fund, I wasn’t able to have it fix for some time.


I find Saturday as the best time for me to visit the salon. After negotiating on the price and other things necessary for the service, we started off.

It took us almost 6 hours to complete the whole process. We went through several steps in order to make my hair beautiful.  I guess they had washed my hair for 4 times during the entire process. I went there at 12 noon and the treatment was done at around 6:00 pm.

The result was great so it was worth my time and money. 

We, especially working mothers should also reward ourselves from time to time. There are times that we almost forget ourselves because we are too absorb by giving what we think could best benefit our family.

I guess it’s not a bad idea at all.



Written by Sharon Lopez


0 comments:

Post a Comment